If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Aluminum nitride (AlN)
AlN is typically gray or off-white. Aluminum nitride is a ceramic material with a variety of excellent properties, such as high thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation, toxicity-free, low dielectric constants and dielectric losses, and matched thermal expansion coefficient to silicon. It is a ceramic material of a brand new type with excellent overall performance.
Aluminum Nitride Properties
Aluminum nitride exhibits excellent corrosion resistance, especially to molten alloys, including aluminum.
Aluminum nitride exhibits a thermal conductivity of 320W/m*K, which is comparable to BeO and SiC. It is also more than 5x that of Al2O3
(2) The thermal expansion coefficient of Aluminum Nitride (4.5×10-6degC), is the same as that of Si (3.5-2×10-6degC), or GaAs (6×10-6degC);
Aluminum nitride has excellent electrical properties (dielectric constants and loss, volume resistivity as well as dielectric strength).
Aluminum nitride (4) has excellent mechanical properties. It is stronger than Al2O3 ceramics and BeO ceramics and can be sintered with atmospheric pressure.
Aluminum nitride is a good optical transmittance material.
Aluminum Nitride ceramics applications
1. Aluminum nitride has a high purity, a small particle size, and possesses a high activity. It is the main raw materials for high thermal conductivity Aluminum Nitride Ceramic Substrates.
2. Aluminum nitride is a ceramic substrate with high thermal conductivity. It has low expansion coefficients, high strength and resistance to corrosion. It is a suitable large-scale heat dissipation material and packaging substrate for integrated circuits.
The hardness of aluminum nitride is much higher than traditional alumina.
4. AIN ceramics have excellent heat resistance, melt-erosive resistance, and thermal shock resistance. They can be used to manufacture GaAs crucibles for crystals, Al evaporating dish, magnetic fluid power generator devices, high temperature turbines corrosion-resistant components, and their optical properties can even be used as an infrared glass. Aluminum nitride can be made into ultra-large-scale integrated substrates, high-frequency piezoelectric components and other products.
5. Aluminum nitride resists heat, is resistant against corrosion caused by molten steel, is stable with acid but is easily corroded when in an alkaline solution. The new surface will react with humid air and form a thin oxide layer. It can be used to melt aluminum, copper silver, lead, and other metals using this feature. AIN ceramics can be used to replace toxic ceramics made of beryllium dioxide and they are commonly used in electronics.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional
Aluminum Nitride Powder
With over 12 year experience in chemical product research and development. We accept payment by Credit Card, T/T (West Union), Paypal, West Union or T/T. The goods will be shipped to overseas customers via FedEx or DHL.
You can contact us for high quality Aluminum Nitride Powder.
Send an inquiry.