If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
This is a form boron. The element boron occurs rarely in nature as its pure form, but as orthoboric or borate. Boron’s energy gap of 1,50 to 1,556eV is greater than that of silicon or germanium. It transmits parts of infrared. At room temperature, boron is not as good a conductor of electricity. Boron is available in amorphous and crystalline forms. Boron is odorless and tasteless. Amorphous Boron is a brownish powder. Crystalline Boron is black in color, extremely hard on the Mohs Scale (9.5), and is not a good conductor when at room temperatures. In the periodic chart of elements, boron lies between the non-metal and metal element series. Boron’s chemical properties are active due to many of its characteristics. These include a strong electronegative charge, a small atomic radius, centralized nuclear charge and low atomic diameter. The non-metal of boron is very similar to silicon. At high temperature, boron may react with sulfur, oxygen, nitrogen or halogen. Boron remains stable at room temperature. It will oxidize when heated up to 300°C and burn if heated up to 700°C. Boron is easily combined with metals of all kinds to produce metal boride. High purity boron can be crystalline. The vapor phase reaction of boron chloride or tribromide and hydrogen can be used to prepare crystalline boron.
Boron (B) Metal Powder Info
Chemical Formula: B
Amorphous Boron & Crystalline Boron
Amorphous Boron : fine powder between 0.5 and 0.8 micron
Crystalline Boron: Granules fine powder and filaments. Crystalline fine Powder available up to -325 Mesh.
Amorphous Boron : 90-92% et 95-97%
Crystalline Boron: 99.5% (or 99.9+%), 99.995% (99.995%) and 99.9995%
Boracium, bore boro, metallic, boron boron boron boron amorphous powder boron boron crystalline powder boron enriched powder boron b-10 pieces CAS #7440 42 8 MIL B 51092 PA PD 451 EINECS 2231 151-2
Boron (B) Metal Powder CAS Number:
What is the purpose of amorphous boran?
- The amorphous boron used in flares is used to ignite rocket fuel. It gives flares their distinctive green colour. Boric acid, sodium borate and boric oxid are the three most important boron-containing compounds. You can find them in eye drops and mild antiseptics.
- Oxygen-scavengers. Semi-conductor Dopants. Rocket-propellant Mixtures. Pyrotechnic Flares. Refractory Additive. Cementation of Iron & Special Purpose Alloys. Neutron absorber for nuclear reactor controls. Radiation hardening.
- Elemental Boron is used in the semiconductor industry as a dopant. Meanwhile, boron compounds have important roles to play as lightweight structural materials. They also serve as insecticides and preservers, as well as reagents for chemical syntheses.
- Boron (amorphous Powder) was used as a source for boron to synthesize hexagonal boran nitride, boron doped diamond (BDD), or europium doped BN nanotubes.
- A recent study reports on the structure and transport properties for long in situ MgB2/Fe Wires. These wires are prepared with , amorphous Boros, and nano amorphous Boros powders. The powder-in-tube (PIT), standard method is used to fabricate the wire samples. Transport measurements are performed in Bitter magnets with high magnetic fields of up to nine T. Researchers have found that a mixture of amorphous boron powder and amorphous micro boron powder in equal amounts can be used to produce long wires with no degradation of transport engineering Jce in low and medium magnetic fields.
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. has over 12 years experience as a supplier and manufacturer of high-quality chemical materials. The
Please note that the products produced by our company are of high purity and have low impurity content. Please.