Overview of Boron nitride powder
Boron industrial powder
It is a pure white ceramic material that has a hexagonal structure, similar to graphite. Boron nitride can withstand high temperatures of up to 2000°C. Its dielectric strength, depending on its grade, is close to 1000 V/mil. Boron Nitride is hot-pressed as billets. This can easily be made into rods, bars and plates or other custom shapes.
Hexagonal Boron Nitride (BN Powder) CAS 10043-11-5
What are the functions and uses of boron-nitride
1.Release agent and lubricant of metal drawing.
2. Specific electrolysis and resistance material in high temperature.
3.High-temperature solid lubricants,extrusion anti-wear additives,additives for the production of ceramic composite materials,refractory materials and antioxidant additives,especially in the case of corrosion resistance of molten metals,heat-enhanced additives,high-temperature insulation materials.
4.Heat-sealing Desiccant to transistors and additives for polymers, such as plastic resins.
5. Pressed into various shapes from boron nitride product, which can also be used for heat dissipation or high temperature, high pressure.
6. Thermal shielding in aerospace
It can be transformed into cubic bore nitride by using catalysts.
8. The structural materials for the atomic reaction
9.Aircraft,rocket engine nozzle.
10.Insulator for high voltage and high frequency electricity, plasma arc.
11. Material packaging to prevent neutron radiation
12. The superhard material from boron Nitride processing can be turned into high-speed drill bits and cutting tools for geological exploration or oil drilling.
13.Separation rings for continuous-cast steel in metallurgy.
14.Make all types of evaporation vessels for capacitor film aluminum plating and picture tube aluminum plating.
15. Different fresh-keeping aluminum-plated packaging bag, etc.
16.All kinds laser anti-counterfeiting plating, brand hot stamped materials, all kinds of cigarette labels and beer labels, packaging boxes.
17.The filler used in cosmetics for lipstick is non-toxic,lubricating and shiny.
The c-BN film’s high hardness and transmittance make it ideal for optical applications. It can be used as a coating on optical components and as a Coating for window materials like zinc sulfide (ZnSe), and zinc sulfide (ZnSe).
Boron Nitride Powder Supplier
Tech Co., Ltd. () is a professional
Over 12 years’ experience in chemical products development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and West Union payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
You can find high-quality powdered boron carbide here
Please contact us
Send an inquiry