What’s the purpose in nano-silver?
Nano silver is made up of silver nanoparticles. These particles are used as antifungal and antibacterial agents in industries, as well as in water treatments, and items for the consumer market (such as cosmetics, clothing, childcare products foodstuffs, and numerous other items). The concept of nanosilver can be described as it is a silver-based elemental with small particles that are smaller than the nanometer or less. A nanosilver element is fine silver element that has an average particle size of less than 100nm. It’s usually between 25-50nm. The efficiency of nano silver is directly dependent on the size of its particles. Researchers found it that the smaller size of the particles and the more effective the sterilization performance.
Nano silver is same as colloidal silver?
First, the silver colloidal particles are made in a manner that does not require a capping substance. However the silver nanoparticles have been coated by plant extracts. This makes them more durable and non-toxic to human tissues. Also, with the advancement of technology the size particles have become homogeneous.
Can nano silver be used to kill germs?
Silver is well-documented as an antibacterial chemical that has been proved to kill bacteria fungal organisms and certain viruses. The antimicrobial action is due to positively charged silver Ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions target microorganisms in many different mechanisms of action.
Nano silver is not visible with the naked eyes. A very small amount of nano silver gets incorporated into deionized water , forming a colloidal solution-nano silver antibacterial liquid. Its particles are between 500 to 1000 times smaller than the size of cells. It is easily absorbed and excreted and it can rapidly and effectively catch-all single fungi, bacteria and viruses. It’s different from conventional antibiotics. Antibiotics are able to kill only a few bacteria but not viruses. Nano-silver has the ability to kill more than 600 kinds of bacteria and viruses. It’s widely recognized as the secondary “immune system” of the human body.
Are you sure that Nano Silver healthy?
As a chemical, silver naturally found in the world can be considered very secure. However, the general public does not know enough about the health and environmental risks of silver nanoparticles, so ingestion of colloidal silver can be considered dangerous.
Nano silver antibacterial . When compared with other biological and chemical disinfectants, nano silver is able to kill over 650 varieties of bacteria within a couple of minutes. Broad-spectrum sterilization is not accompanied by any resistance to medication, and will aid in wound healing, cell growth and damage. The repair of cells has no harmful reaction and causes no itching to the skin. This opens up a variety of opportunities for the wide-spread application of nano-silver to fight bacteria. This is the newest generation of natural antibacterial agents.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver can cause mild skin and eye irritation to the skin. It can also act as an mild skin allergen. Inhalation of silver nanoparticles typically can affect the liver and lungs. It’s been proved that silver nanoparticles are intoxic to mammalian cell membranes.
The features of Nano Silver
1. An antibiotic is capable of killing about six kinds of pathogens and nano silver has the ability to kill thousands of microorganisms that cause disease.
2. Nano silver kills more than 650 kinds bacteria within a matter of minutes. The unique bactericidal process allows nano silver particles that can quickly kill pathogenic bacteria in lower concentrations.
3. Nano silver particles have super permeability, and can easily get under the skin for 2 millimeters to sterilize, and also have high sterilizing power on common bacteria, persistent bacteria or drug-resistant ones, as well as on diseases of the tissues caused yeast.
4. Improve wound healing by repairing and regenerating damaged cells, decompose muscle growth, improve antibacterial, anti-inflammatory speed up wound healing and lessen scar formation.
5. Nano silver particles are made using patented technology, and a protective film outside, which will release gradually in the human body, thus the antibacterial effects are lasting and stable.
6. It is bactericide that is not antibacterial nano silver is capable of killing various pathogenic microorganisms . They are more effective than antibiotics. The unique antibacterial mechanism of 10nm nano silver particles can swiftly and efficiently kill bacteria, causing them decrease their fertility which means they are no longer able to reproduce. The next generation of drug resistance could effectively avoid repeated attacks caused by drug resistance.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles sit located between microscopic compounds and macroscopic molecules and atoms. They have special surface effects. They also exhibit small sizes, quantum size effects, and quantum tunnel effects on a macroscopic scale, and easily contaminate the body of pathogens
2. Size of the nano-sized silver particle are small while the volume percentage of the surface is substantial. The bonding state and the electronic status of the surface are distinct from the inside of the particle. Lack of coordination of surface atoms will result in an increase active areas on the surface which serve for an antibacterial agent.
3. Nano-silver’s strong penetrating ability it is able to fully and completely be able to penetrate and destroy pathogens creating stronger biological impacts. It’s advantages include high safety, wide antibacterial range and long-lasting sterilization time. Nanosilver’s antibacterial qualities are far more effective in killing pathogenic bacilliand cocci and filamentous fungi than conventional silver ion antifungal agents. Nano silver particles kill fungi, bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia , and other pathogenic microorganisms.
Supplier of Nanosilver
Nanometer is a well-known global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with more than more than 12 years’ of know-how offering high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. At present, our company has produced a number that includes powders. The OEM service is also available. If you’re in search of Nano Silver powder, please contact us. or click on the products to send us an enquiry via email: email@example.com