Introduction to Nanodiamond Pulver
Diamond is a carbon-containing mineral and is an alotrope of carbon. Diamond is the hardest substance that can be found in nature. You can find diamonds in many colors, with black being the most popular. They come in transparent, translucent, and opaque options.
It has the dual characteristics both of diamond and nanomaterial. It is characterized by the ultra-high hardness and good chemical stability as well as wear resistance. Its electrical, magnetic and thermal properties are more than those of normal particles. This makes the nanomaterial widely useful in mechanical processing and optics as well as medicine, biology, medicine, and many other fields.
Nanodiamond Powder’s Physicochemical Characteristics
Nanodiamond’s excellent mechanical and optical properties, large surface area, and adjustable structure make it a great choice. They are also non-toxic making them suitable for biomedical applications.
Nanodiamond also features unique round particles that have the hardness, wear resistance, and performance of super-lubrication. This makes it useful in plating, polishing and lubrication.
|Nanodiamond Powder Properties|
Nanodiamond powder, diamond nanopowder and nanodiamonds
Synthetic diamond nanoparticles, Detonation Nanodiamonds
|Appearance||From gray to black powder|
|Solubility of H2O||Insoluble|
Nanodiamond Powder – Applications
Nanodiamond offers unique physical and chemical characteristics that are superior to traditional carbon materials. It has better surface modification performance, high field emission, and biocompatibility. In recent years, nanodiamond has been used extensively in catalysis, biomedicine, and electrochemical detection.
It is used, in particular:
1. To make diamond film
2. Composite plating research
3. for lubricating fluid, solid oil, and lubricating coolant
4. to sintered body
5. Infrared and microwave absorption materials
6. For magnetic recording system
7. Stealth materials
8. Rubber and polymer are added to increase its performance.
9. Added to the explosive to increase its explosive power
11. Nanodiamond can be used in biological applications. Nanodiamond’s biocompatibility is excellent, it is easy for cells to get into it, and its surface can easily be modified. Nanodiamonds may be used to create tissue scaffolds and as diagnostic probes.
12. for electrochemical determination: Nanodiamond is a great choice because of its excellent electrochemical characteristics, including a large potential window, low background, high acid and alkali resistance, high stability, and high corrosion resistance. Numerous researches have been conducted on its electrochemical characteristics in recent years. Nanodiamonds are used to detect the concentration of substances. It can be used in various areas such as environmental monitoring and biological diagnosis.
Nanodiamond Powder Main Supplier
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted global supplier and manufacturer of chemicals and Nanomaterials. They have over 12 years experience in producing super high-quality chemicals, such as silicon powder.
High-quality products are what you want
Please feel free and contact us to send an inquiry. (email@example.com)