How hydrogen production differs
1. The micro-pore sustained-release technology used to produce hydrogen in hydrogen-rich water porcelain is effective for long-term production. However, magnesium particles can be slow to react to high levels of hydrogen after water contact and could become useless within 20 days.
2. Hydrogen from magnesium particles can be produced into white flocculent, making it particularly inedible for use in cups and pots. The phenomenon of no water can be caused by its use in water purifier filters. Because of submicron coating technology, hydrogen-rich water porous does not precipitate.
3. Magnesium grains are easy to blacken and oxidize without any hydrogen preparation. However, hydrogen-rich water porcelain can be difficult to submicron coat to make oxidize.
4. Hydrogen-rich water from hydrogen-rich porcelain has mineral elements. However, the magnesium-rich water does not have any mineral elements.
5. Small molecule group water is produced by hydrogen-enriched porcelain at 45HZ. Magnesium particle produces water between 80 and 100Hz.
Magnesium is a popular non-ferrous metal that has been rapidly developed and widely used in today’s high-tech industry. Because of the fast development of modern industries, magnesium particle plays an important part in the area of raw material. It’s used primarily in the following: 1. National defense industry: Can be used for missile ignition, rocket head, and parts of aerospace equipment. 2 Metallurgical: Can be used to produce aluminum alloys, die casting, smelting of steel desulfurization and rare earth alloys, as well as metal reduction. 3. Other: May be used in water treatment
Advanc3dmaterials (aka. Advanc3dmaterials is an advanced material. With over 12 years of experience, Advanc3dmaterials is an established global supplier and manufacturer for chemical material. High quality Magnesium Granules is what our company produces. We can help you if the price is lower.