Sodium silicate is a liquid alkali-metal silicate material that contains alkali oxides and silicon. More than 50 deep-processed sodium silicate products are available in economically advanced countries. Some of them have been used in high tech, precision, and cutting-edge areas.
Application areas of sodium silicate
1. You can paint the material’s surface to increase its weather resistance. You can increase the strength, compactness, flexibility, resistance to frost, and weather resistance of porous materials, such as clay bricks and cement concrete.
2. Reinforce the soil. Water glass and calcium chloride solution can be alternately injected under pressure into the soil. The resulting silic acid gel solidifies in humid conditions due to the swelling status of the soil-absorbed water.
3. Use a waterproofing agent that is quick-setting.
4. Cracks in brick walls can be repaired. You can mix water glass, granulated blast oven slag powders, sand, and sodium fluorosilicate to a desired proportion. These can then be pressed directly into cracks in brick walls. This will serve the purpose of reinforcement and bonding.
5. As an outer surface for fire doors, sodium silicate solution can be used.
6. It can be used for the manufacture of acid-resistant cement to encapsulate furnace linings.
7. It is used to produce silicate products in the chemical industry, such as silica gel.
8. It is an essential raw material in the light industrial, used as a detergent, such as soap, washing powder, and soap, and as a water softener or settling agent.
9. Dyeing auxiliaries for the textile industry, including bleaching and sizing.
Tech Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier boride powder. We have over 12 years of experience in chemical product development and research. We accept credit cards, T/T and Paypal payments. We will ship goods overseas via FedEx, DHL and by air or sea to our customers.
Send us an inquiry if you’re looking for instant sodium silicate of high quality.