About Germanium Powder 5N Ge Powder:Germanium is a silver-gray crystal with a melting point of 937.4°C and…
Elementary substance is a pure chemical substance that consists of atoms belonging to a single chemical element, it is widely used in many industrial fields. Are you looking for high purity & quality elementary substance such as hafnium diboride powder, zirconium diboride powder, aluminum diboride powder, magnesium diboride powder? Nanometer material supplier provide high purity nanomaterials and elementary substance materials, including nano silicon powder,nano diamond powder,nano boron powder,nano graphite powder and other ultrafine metal materials.
Application of Elementary Substances Materials：
Metal powder can be used as a raw material for powder metallurgy products, and can also be directly applied. The direct application of metal powders is extensive. Eg:
1. electrode, flame cutting process with iron powder.
2. ultra-fine aluminum powder for rocket solid fuel.
3. The catalyst uses nickel, iron and cobalt powder.
4. Magnetic powder for clutches, cassettes, and copiers, such as iron-based alloy powder.
5. Explosives, fireworks, iron, nickel, cobalt, manganese, magnesium, aluminum, aluminum-magnesium alloy and other powders.
6. Aluminum, magnesium, iron powder, etc. are used for deoxidizers, chemical reagents, metal thermal reducing agents, and displacers.
7. Surface coloring, decoration, paint pigments, paint aluminum, copper and other powders.
8. Metal powder for electrochemical deposition of iron powder and copper powder.
Nanometer material supplier provide different kinds of elementary powders, such as amorphous boron powder, graphite powder, nano diamond powder, tungsten powder, iron powder, nano silver powder, nano copper powder, bismuth powder, cobalt powder, etc. Send us an email or click on the needed products to send an inquiry.
T/T, Credit Card, Western Union, Paypal etc.
By courier, by air, by sea, as customers request.
1) Store in a dry environment at room temperature.
2) Avoid damp and high temperature.
3) Use immediately after opening the inner packing bag.
Ask a quotation by clicking the following products
Vanadium Powder V Powder CAS 7440-62-2
About Vanadium Powder V Powder:Vanadium is a silvery-gray metal. The melting point of 1890℃ belongs to the…
Silicon Si powder CAS 7440-21-3
About Silicon Si powder: Silicon fume (micro silicon powder or silicon fume), also known as micro silicon powder,…
Nano Diamond Powder CAS 7782-40-3
About Nano Diamond Powder:Nanodiamond powder is the hardest known material. The industrial production of nano-scaled diamonds…
Aluminum Al Powder CAS 7429-90-5
About Aluminum Al Powder:Aluminum powder, commonly known as “silver powder”, is a silver metallic pigment. It is…
Nickel Ni powder CAS 7440-02-0
About Nickel Ni powder:Nickel powder is a gray or gray-black powder with the chemical formula Ni.…
Bismuth Bi powder CAS 7440-69-9
About Bismuth Bi powder:Bismuth is a silvery, crystalline, brittle metal when freshly produced and it often presents a…
Copper Powder Cu Powder CAS 7440-50-8
About Copper Powder Cu Powder:Since the application of metal copper is very wide, the consumption and…
Iron powder Fe Powder CAS 7439-89-6
About Iron powder Fe Powder:Iron powder is a whole formed from several other iron particles. The…
Chromium Cr Powder CAS 7440-47-3
About Chromium Cr Powder:Chromium is a steel-gray, lustrous, and hard metal that finds wide use as…